Rubha Mor is OPEN ALL YEAR for self catering holiday rental -
WEEKLY lets run from FRIDAY TO FRIDAY. Also SHORT BREAKS are
available October to March - minimum three nights.
We look forward to welcoming you to Scotland and your holiday in Rubha Mor and Ullapool. Your privacy is assured, but we are on hand should you require assistance at any time.
November to March:
June to August:
September to October:
Sofabed & Z-bed:
GBS £20 each
GBS £290 3 nights
* Please check our AVAILABILITY FIRST on the LINK above.
* ENQUIRIES - please see our contact page for details on how to reach us by e-mail, telephone or in writing.
* Our direct E-MAIL LINK is also at the foot of each page.
* We will reply to you as soon as possible.
* Please ask us if you need more FLEXIBILITY with your dates; or to book a short break off-season.
The price includes:-
* Wi-Fi and TV with some Freeview channels.
* ELECTRICITY and METERED WATER.
* HEATING and initial FIRE-WOOD supply (some fire lighters and matches are included).
* TOWELS and BED LINEN, T-TOWELS, TOILET ROLLS and HAND SOAP.
* WELCOME TRAY with tea, coffee, sugar, herbal teas and a sample of home made jam.
* There is no charge for V.A.T.
* The apartment is cleaned before and after each let.
Please read our full HOLIDAY
* NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF £100 per week booked.
* Arrive from 3pm: Depart by 10am
* NON-SMOKING and regretfully NO PETS
* BALANCE payment due one calendar month before holiday.
* Cancellation within four weeks of your start date - your balance payment will not be refunded unless we are able to re-let the week.
* We strongly recommend that you take out CANCELLATION INSURANCE.
* In the first instance please CONTACT us to discuss details.
* We will e-mail or post you a BOOKING FORM, which should be SIGNED and returned with your deposit payment (£100) to:-
Mr & Mrs Kate and Paul Copestake
Rubha Mor, c/o Peacock House, Garve Road, Ullapool, Ross-Shire, IV26 2SX, Scotland.
Telephone: 00 44 (0) 1854 612 323 and ask for Kate Copestake.
* Our preferred method of payment is by GB STERLING CHEQUE
made payable to "MRS KATE COPESTAKE".
* Where cheques are not possible for you, please use either a:
* Bank Transfer (contact us directly for details) or
* PAYPAL INVOICING: we e-mail you an invoice and you can pay directly with your own Paypal account (if you have one) or by bank account, debit or credit card through Paypal.
We will reserve your preferred holiday dates following your
Once we have received your booking form and deposit payment, we will contact you to acknowledge their safe receipt and to CONFIRM your holiday.
We look forward to welcoming you to give you the keys. Should we be called away for any reason, alternative arrangements will be made so that help is on hand for your arrival.
However much you are looking forward to your holiday, we recognise that unexpected circumstances may necessitate the cancellation of your holiday. We strongly recommend that cancellation insurance is arranged. You may already have a preferred insurer, but our member organisation (The ASSC) has arranged a special discount with: