* Electricity, heating and metered water are included in the
* Free Wi-Fi key code and TV; includes some Freeview channels.
* Bed linen, all towels, hand soap and loo-rolls are provided.
* Welcome tray for making hot drinks and a sample of Kate's homemade jam.
* Many small conveniences are included.
* "Ullapool News" to tell you What's On.
* Rubha Mor has level floors and wide doors for wheelchair
* Under-floor heating can be independently controlled.
* Hall includes an airing cupboard and two general cupboards.
* Log book with instructions for equipment and flat details.
* Maps and information on local food, facilities and the general area.
* NO SMOKING ONLY. Regretfully we cannot accommodate pets.
* "Thanks for a lovely stay - what a great place! Loved all
the books and paintings and photos and the view"! S & J.
*"My two visits have been great" JB.
* "Thank you for providing the best place to stay in Ullapool for a winter of work and adventure!! Thank you also for being the best possible neighbours, great tea makers, and really good friends. This has been one of the best experiences of my life and you both made me feel so welcome and safe". SM
Ullapool occassionally experiences power cuts - torches, candles and a camping stove are provided. Mobile phone reception is best by the kitchen door and patio. From June to September the Highland Midge can be annoying, although bright sunlight or a good breeze keeps them at bay. For long walks we provide "head nets" and midge repellent for your comfort. Be aware of ticks when walking in wild country - you should keep limbs covered to minimise exposure as they can potentially carry Lyme's disease. This is rare and treatable.
* Sumptuous, comfortable double bed.
* Bed can also be arranged as twin singles.
* Extra guests can use a single Z-bed; and a double sofa-bed in the sitting room.
* Cot, potty, baby-listener and clip-on chair.
* Hair dryer and radio alarm clock.
* Wardrobe, chest of drawers, table and bedside cupboard.
* Kitchen designed for a keen cook.
* Fridge-freezer, microwave, electric cooker, dishwasher, toaster, slow-cooker, cafetiere and kettle. Iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
* Washing machine - dry clothes in airing cupboard overnight, or on washing line.
* Good views and a "Tide clock"!
* Lovely wood burning stove and wood.
* Fire-side armchair, sofa-bed and sofa.
* TV with some freeview, DVD player.
* Video player available on request.
* Radio and CD player with ipod dock.
* Selection of games, puzzles, CD's, DVD's.
* Dining table and candles for romance!
* Views to daydream with.
* Bath with handles on the sides.
* An over-the-bath power shower.
* Perpetual hot water with mains pressure.
* All towels provided and some hand soap.
* First Aid cabinet.
* Corner toilet, with loo-rolls provided.
* Specialist bathing and mobility equipment can be booked in advance.